Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sound Tribe Sector 9













I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot Sound Tribe Sector 9 at the Bank of America Pavilion last Friday night. This is the second show I have shot recently, and like riding a bike, it all comes back to you. Being apart of the energy of live music has always been one of the main reasons I like to shoot it. You get to see the entire crowd, what kinds of werid things people are doing, and also a front row seat for atleast 15 min. There was no shortage of energy on this night and already I am looking forward to shooting more and more music...so as always, stay tuned!

And a quick thanks goes out to Claire from STS9 and my editor Justin from Live Music Blog for the photo pass hook up! Be sure to stop by http://www.livemusicblog.com for more of my images from this night as well as an eclectic mix of music news!

Cheers









1 comment: