Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New work

Well I have continued to keep shooting, which I am very happy about. Last Saturday I was lucky to be apart of one of those days were a storm clears, the sun comes out and is low in the sky, which makes everything shimmer with light. I was standing on my porch and looked all around me and realized that I had to take pictures. It's always nice when the scene around you forces you to take pictures, instead of using other motivations.

Hopefully this feeling translates here. There are others from this moment in time of shooting that I will be posting soon. I also have a topic in mind that I hope will start an ongoing discussion on this blog, but more on that later.

Just wait for the storm to clear...

1 comment:

  1. I love this one...reminds me of when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete