Wednesday, August 19, 2009

much a do...

So lots to share with you all...some new work, some news...

First I'd like to share with you all a new blog that was just started by a beautiful and also extremly talented photographer, Kelly Marion. She has been posting some of her old work from her archives as well as new work taken on her brand new Canon digital. It is Kelly's first leap into the digital world and she is off and running with it. Find her image and link below and be sure to stay tuned for some great writing as well as some wonderful images!




"Self Portrait, suitcase 1" From the Surrey street series.
"Mr. Baker" Jessup, PA

www.kellymarion.blogspot.com

More to come from me soon. I am more excited about photography right now then I have been in a long time. Kelly and I will be working on projects together in the very near future, and I also have a few things burning right now for myself that I hope will be large leaps in my career. Stay tuned as always for updates and news...but in the mean time...just be

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the wonderful words :) i'm so excited for us! it's all happening...

    ReplyDelete